GROW • CONNECT • SERVE
He has made Him known John 1:14-18
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.
- Jesus came to live among us
- He “moved into the neighborhood”
John the Baptist bore witness about Him
- John the Baptist had a large following
- Apostle John wants to verify his witness
and cried out, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me ranks before me, because He was before me.'”
- Normally, the elder would have more respect, but John the Baptist is making clear that Jesus deserves the honor
- Jesus was before John, He was and is eternal
For from fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.
- “grace upon grace” – or “blessing upon blessing” grace from Mosaic law, and now grace from the new covenant
- Narrative is similar to Exodus
- The revelation of God’s word, the Torah
- God dwelt among His people in the tabernacle (33:10)
- Moses beheld God’s glory (33:12-23)
- The glory was full of grace and truth (34:6)
- The law was given through Moses (34:1-28)
- No one could see all of God’s glory (33:20)
We livestream our weekly messages online for those of you that are not able to make it to in-person services. Click here to view our live stream.
RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS
HOW TO BE SAVED
Jesus said that “God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
This is the Gospel message. It is important to understand exactly what we must do in order to have eternal life.
If after watching this short video you have any questions or need help placing faith in Jesus, please reach out to us. We’d be glad to help.